The earlier reported collisions on Circle Drive North have been cleared up.
There have been four more collisions reported:
- Circle Drive and College Drive
- Circle Drive and Valley Road
- Circle Drive and Ruth Street
- 60th Street East and Millar Avenue
- Wiggins Avenue and 14th Street
The injuries in all collisions thus far are believed to be minor.
Motorists are advised to slow down and leave space between the motorist ahead of them.
Circle Drive North has received 3 separate vehicle collisions in the last 30 minutes. The intersections of Circle Drive and Miller Ave, Circle Drive and Idylwyld Drive, and Circle Drive and Airport Drive currently have collisions. Morning commuters are asked to avoid these areas, and ensure you give yourselves extra time to get to your destinations.