To report non-compliance of Public Health Orders, call 1-855-559-5502 or complete the online form.
- Officers remain on regular patrol duty.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to all front-line officers. All members wear a mask during interactions with members of the public, or when entering public facilities/businesses. Additional PPE is worn during incidents where officers may come into contact with an infected individual.
- Officers on Patrol drive individually but are able to respond to calls together, in an effort to achieve physical distancing.
- Additional screening questions will be asked in regard to COVID-19 when calling SPS. This is to best prepare/ensure the safety of responding officers. The questions are in relation to health and travel.
- Call 911 in an emergency.
- Call 306-975-8300 in non-emergency situations.
- Non-urgent police reports can be completed at saskatoonpolice.ca/onlinereporting
- All Detention staff are provided with Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintenance staff thoroughly cleans and sanitizes Police vehicles used in the transport of an arrest to Detention.
- Maintenance staff thoroughly cleans and sanitizes Detention cells following an arrest release.
- The Service Centre and main lobby of the Headquarters building are open to the public from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Upon entry, you are required to sanitize and wear a mask; one will be provided if needed. You must provide your name and phone number upon entry for contact tracing purposes. Extra stanchions, hand sanitizing stations and plexi-glass dividers have been installed around the building to help ensure the health and safety of the public and employees.
Criminal Record Checks
- Criminal Record Checks will be open to the public from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Online Criminal Record checks are available at saskatoonpolice.ca/recordcheck/
Lost & Found
- Lost & Found is open to the public from 8:00am – 4:00pm and closed over the noon hour. To inquire, please call 306-975-8213.
- The Victim Services office is open by appointment from 8:00am - 4:30pm. If you have been the victim of a crime and are in need of support, please call 306-975-8400.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the Saskatoon Police Service will be exploring alternative service delivery methods, including telephone reporting. We encourage residents of Saskatoon to subscribe to SPS news releases and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, for a closer look into the daily operations of SPS.