Hours of Operation
- The Service Centre and main lobby of the Headquarters building is open to the public from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- Upon entry, you are encouraged to join the line in our Lobby Management Service (LMS) by scanning a QR code near the entrance or by speaking with the on-site Commissionaire. For more information visit the Lobby Management page.
Join the General Reporting Line
Criminal Record Checks
- Criminal Record Checks are open to the public from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Online criminal record checks are available at saskatoonpolice.ca/recordcheck/
Join the Criminal Record Check Line
Lost & Found
- Lost & Found is open to the public from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday and closed over the noon hour. To inquire, please call 306-975-8213.
- Victim Services is open by appointment from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. If you have been a victim of a crime and are in need of support, please call 306-975-8400.